Day of the Shoot
- The homeowner or someone authorized by the homeowner (the agent) should be present at the shoot to give access to the home and to discuss any special suggestions such as what should be included or excluded in shots. I will photograph every room from different angles to provide the fullest viewing experience
- To help prepare your home for the shoot please see the HOME PREP CHECKLIST. Print it out for your convenience.
- Please contact me @ 865.250.4393 or email email@example.com no less than 48 hours before your preferred shoot date. Shoot will take approximately 1 – 2 hours.
- Please be sure pets are contained during the shoot. They will need to be out of the way during the shoot as they will never be included in images
Cancellation, No Show and Inclement Weather
- If cancellation or rescheduling is necessary, please give a minimum of 24 hours notice. Any shoot cancelled within 24 hours of a confirmed appointment is subject to a $75.00 cancellation fee. The full price of the shoot will be charged to any cancellation within 4 hours of scheduled time. Arrival by the owner/agent beyond 30 minutes of an appointment will be considered a cancellation and will be billed at the full rate of the shoot. I will make every effort to accommodate a rescheduling.
- If inclement prohibits exterior photography an additional shoot of the property exterior will be rescheduled at the earliest possible time
Photo Rights and Usage
- All photos produced for the client may be used by the current listing agent for all marketing associated with the current sale of the property in accordance with local MLS rules. Please note the photos will be copyrighted by the photographer and a license granted only to the seller or agent or licensee and NOT to any third-party. If any photographs are posted on the local MLS, real estate website or any other website, the person/persons hiring rmc Pictures shall be solely responsible for the content, and shall hold rmc Pictures harmless for any possible claims, damages or lawsuits arising from use of any such photos that may contain alterations done for cosmetic appearance improvement. rmc Pictures will not alter photographs to misrepresent the property
- Any builder, contractor, interior designer, home stager who purchase the services of rmc Pictures my use the images for a limited time (typically 5 years from purchase) for marketing their own services provided proper credit is given to rmc Pictures. These images may not be shared with any third parties such as subcontractors.
- Please note that the photos will be copyrighted by the photographer and a license grated only to the owner (purchaser of our services) and NOT to any third-party. Any unauthorized usage of the photos by a third-party, including but not limited to realtors, architects, builders, stagers, designers, landscapers, sellers or buyers is prohibited unless approved in writing by the photographer. Violation of this provision constitutes a violation of the US Federal copyright laws and may subject the offending party/parties to legal action. Our minimum fee for use of an unauthorized image is $5,000.00 per image. Further monetary damages may be incurred by the offending party.
- All photos used must have either: 1) the copyright watermark on the image or, 2) photography credit must be acknowledged on the site/webpage/print media in which the image(s) are used. Violation of this constitutes copyright infringement and subject to federal laws. This DOES NOT include images used on the MLS system.
- policies are subject to change without notice